About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Smart, Edgy and Personalable

Friday

La Negrita renames their Spot to 999 Bar

Still Classy and Sexy, the name just changed.... Nothing more, nothing less. Big Peace out to Marc for letting me utilize his spot to have My Poetry events at 999 Bar. I am still in Love with the Fire Place in the back of the bar.

I am taking the advice Marc; I will have that info in Mel's inbox by Sunday for sure, thanks again for the advice. Shout out to Mel for keeping the drinks coming tonight, the Mojito's were Great!!!!

There's a Party at 999 Bar tomorrow (1/8/10) starting at 8pm until 4am, entrance fee: Free; $5.00 drink special until 11pm. If you go, make sure you tell them who sent you, Selena :)

999 Columbus Ave
(109th St. & Columbus Ave)
for directions to get there, go to www.Hopstop.com for public transportation or take a cab....
DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed myself at your last event and look forward to your next one!! For those who were unable to make it out, you dont want to miss the next event! Progression is key!